For a classic set of eyelash extensions, these are individual lashes applied to your own lashes. Great for all ages, if you are looking for more but yet soft look. They are soft, feathery, and weightless. Whichever set you decide to go with, your natural lash health is always my top priority.
Full Set $160 ・ Fill $60
Hybrid is great for clients that want to incorporate both Classic and Volume into their set. A hybrid is a mix of the classic technique and the volume lashing technique. Kind of that in between everyone is looking for, My most popular lash set!
Full Set $175 ・ Fill $70
As we can only lash on how many natural lashes you have, with volume we hand-make tiny lash fans with multiple ultra-fine extensions resulting in multiple extensions per natural lash. Each lash “fan” is completely customized to your natural lash which means the health of your natural eyelashes is not jeopardized. Volume lashes can give clients with not so many natural lashes the option for fullness they have never had before; and clients with many natural lashes that dark and full definition you might crave.
Full Set $190 ・ Fill $80
What to Expect
Wake up to longer, thicker and fuller lashes every day! Enjoy the benefits of eyelash extensions with little or no need to adjust your lifestyle. You can swim, shower, exercise and sleep without any worry!
If you are unsure of which set you’d like to book, I typically suggest you book in for the Hybrid or Volume Set so we are sure to have enough time with you.
The Lashing Experience
Prior to the application, I will go through a consultation allowing you the opportunity to ask any questions, fill out a health questionnaire about your health and lifestyle to ensure Eyelash Extensions are right for you.
The application we do is painless and wonderfully relaxing. Clients typically fall asleep and awaken to longer, thicker, darker and more voluminous lashes. Instant wow!
How to Prepare
To ensure long lasting eyelash extensions and a comfortable and relaxing experience, prepare for your application as follows:
– Arrive with clean eyes and lashes. I can clean and remove makeup for you however, it will take away from your lash time. Please avoid eye creams, makeup, and creams on the day of your lash appointment.
– Ensure your eyes are free of signs and symptoms of irritation and infection. If this is a occurrence at the time of your lash appointment, I will ask to get you rebooked for a different time and day.
– Do not let your lashes come in contact with heat, water, steam, or sweat within 8-10 hours after your appointment.
– Please remove contact lenses for the procedure. You may put them back in after the service is complete.
Your eyelash extensions will last with routine touch-ups, typically every 2-4 weeks. To keep your lashes lasting as long as possible in between fills, as well as keeping them looking their best, there are a few things to take note of:
– Avoid exposing your lashes to extreme heat, steam, or (sad to say it) tears for 8-10 hours after your lash appointment.
– Only use mascara, cleanser, and/or eye makeup remover that is specifically designed for eyelash extensions. Ask me for a recommendation toward a great product. (sold separately)
– Try to avoid sleeping on your face. Not only does this shorten the life of your lash extensions. I know we all do it, but avoidance is the best medicine!
– Be sure to use your lash cleanser daily, and again after an intense workout session or a good cry session to wash away any sweat and/or oils that can accumulate on your lashes and cause pre-mature fallout.
– Do not use a manual curler on your lashes
– No picking! Picking at your lashes can and will permanently damage your own natural lashes.